I hereby confirm I have read and accepted the following:
3) Treatment of personal data takes place within the framework of applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with any concessions set out by the Norwegian Datatilsynet.
4) All content on this website is protected by copyright. The material published on this site therefore belongs to our company, unless otherwise specified.
5) You can print individual pages from our website. Otherwise you will not be able to copy, publish, reproduce, upload, post, distribute or transmit any material or information on our site without written consent from our company.
6) Provided on our website are links to sites belonging to other third parties. If you use these links, you will leave our website. We have no influence over these external sites and are not responsible for information available to them.
7) Our company cannot be held liable for damage directly or indirectly caused by our website’s content.
8) To ensure fast and efficient communication we will sometimes update you per mobile / SMS.
9) Your IP address will be logged together and in connection with your order.
10) Credit check will in some cases be conducted in connection with your order.
11) If you are not satisfied or change your mind, you can cancel the order within 3 days/72 hours of time of order, without paying anything. In other words you can try us for free, without any risk.
12) The Norwegian Ministry of Children, Equality and Social Inclusion (Norwegian: Barne-, likestillings- og inkluderingsdepartementet) – 14 day unconditional withdrawal from contract: Besides the 3 day non-obligatory trial period, you also have 14 days of unconditional withdrawal, as specified in the cancellation terms for online shopping (see external link by clicking here). When ordering we ask that you download our own cancellation terms form by clicking here.
13) If you cancel your order early and logos were designed for you in the meantime, you can still choose to evaluate new design concepts by visiting your project page. Work time will then only be calculated for designs presented to you after the cancellation.
14) We will always send you an email confirmation when you stop/cancel your order. It is important you contact us immediately if you do not receive this confirmation from us within 24 hours.
15) This order involves the service graphic design of logo. We will design a maximum of 10 unique logo concepts, unless otherwise is agreed.
16) Our logo design services are offered at NOK 750,- to NOK 1500,- per logo sample created, depending on the designer’s time spent and project’s complexity. Fixed price can be arranged if requested. If you’re happy and want to purchase the logo you like, a one-time fee for the rights and unlimited future use of the selected logo of NOK 2500,- will be applied.
17) You will be billed from project start until end, with due date at project end. Payment is made upon receiving the invoice and transfer the due amount to our our bank account.
18) If invoices are not paid when due and the case goes to further processing, you will be billed a fixed project management sum to cover labor and other costs judicial collection inflict us. This amount will be refunded / credited to you if the invoice is paid within four weeks of the due date of the first invoice. The amount is NOK 2850,-.
19) Work on this service start as soon as possible after time of order. In some cases it may take more than 3 work days to prepare the first design proposals. You then have the opportunity to let us before the original trial period is over, if you want an extended trial period.
20) All other terms related to our company site and services are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Norwegian law. This includes the mentioned law of cancellation rights that can be read in its entirety on external link by clicking here ; conferring to exemptions from the right of withdrawal in § 22 where it is specified that the consumer must pay for the reasonable cost of services performed up until the cancellation right is used, where the delivery of a service has been made according to the consumer’s specifications or who have received distinct personal touch. Order terms and conditions may change and you can always ask to receive information about the specific changes that have been made and then choose to approve/disapprove the portions of the terms that are new and/or updated.